I received a few important feedback notes this week about the user friendliness of the site, thanks! Made a few changes today to address them:
- On Mobile, when you scroll down, the header now scrolls a little and only leaves one line at the top, leaving you more screen space for the content.
- The Tablet view of the site was giving weird views of the “Most Recent Posts” on the home page and of the footer. Fixed now.
- The author blurb was showing up in an awkward spot on the mobile and tablet views. Disabled them on those 2 views.
- Removed the prompt to enter your website when leaving a comment.
- Improved the blank spaces of all pages in the different views